6120 S Yale Ave, Suite 300
Tulsa, OK 74136
Melissa McKenzie's 20-plus years of experience in real estate closing and transaction management supports her in her role as Lead Investment Analyst at Northmarq. Prior to Northmarq, McKenzie served as a Lead Investment Analyst at Stan Johnson Company. McKenzie joined the firm in 2005 as a marketing and closing coordinator then progressed into the role of analyst where she coordinated marketing activities, assisted with financial analysis, asset valuation and market research functions, as well as provided transaction management support to her team. As a Lead Investment Analyst, she continues to focus on transaction management while expanding her role to include training and business development activities.
Before joining Stan Johnson Company, she coordinated real estate lending and closing activity at ONB Bank and Triad Bank in Tulsa, OK. McKenzie is a licensed real estate broker in the states of Michigan, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, and Wyoming.
- Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs - Principal Associate Broker #6502387293
- New Hampshire Real Estate Commission - Principal Broker #070780
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission - Associate Broker #152748
- Wyoming Real Estate Commission – Responsible Broker #RE-15569
- Florida International University, M.S., International Real Estate
- Oklahoma State University, B.S., Business Administration