303 E Wacker Dr, Suite 1111
Chicago, IL 60601
BJ Feller is a Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Northmarq’s Chicago office. He leads a team of professionals specializing in the disposition and acquisition of net lease retail, office and industrial properties nationally. Feller represents a broad range of institutional, private, and international clients, and he has completed transactions in excess of $4.5 billion across 39 states, consistently providing strong results for clients. Before joining Northmarq, Feller served as Managing Director and Partner and a founding member of Stan Johnson Company’s Chicago office.
Prior to Stan Johnson Company, Feller served as development manager for the Chicago-based development firm IBT Group and was responsible for the acquisition, coordination, and development of new retail and mixed-use projects throughout the Midwest.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Chicago Chapter
- Urban Land Institute
- Real Estate Investors Association
- Young Real Estate Professionals of Chicago
- University of Michigan Real Estate Alliance, Co-Founder
- University of Michigan, B.A., Economics, Political Science, and History